Wondering what courses Acquired offer?
We offer the full breadth of courses for the traffic management industry.
We are happy to do group bookings, and are able to come to you anywhere across the state*.
This past year alone we have trained in places such as Normanton, Thargomindah, Roma, Barcaldine, Childers, Cairns, Townsville & Mackay. And these were all on top of our regularly scheduled courses at Caloundra, Brendale, Upper Coomera and Ipswich.
See below for our full offerings.
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- Traffic Controller Skill Set (RIISS00044 Work Zone Traffic Control). Which includes:
- RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with Stop/Slow Bat
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the Workplace
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Traffic Management Implementation. Which includes:
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan (for full / new entrants and renewals)
- RIIRIS301D Apply risk management processes (for the renewal course only)
- RIIRTM201D Position, set-up and operate a variable message sign (note this is normally a combination course with the PTSS unit)
- RIIRTM202D Position, set-up and operate portable traffic signals (note this is normally a combination course with the VMS unit)
- RIIRTM301D Operate a truck or trailer mounted attenuator
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan
Please also note that where required, AATC is WHSQ and DTMR approved for Queensland delivery.
Contact us today on 3881 3008 (option 2) or by email on traini[email protected] for more information on our courses.
*Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for further details.