Traffic Controllers – WANT TO BECOME A UTE DRIVER?
AATM are seeking Traffic Controllers who have a current Qld Traffic Control Industry Authority (level 1), manual drivers licence and wish to become Ute Drivers.
Successful applicants will be put through the AATC TMI course at our cost and then you will be place in our 2 week intensive Ute Driver Training Course.
In order to qualify for this opportunity you must have the following:
- Experience as Traffic Controller (STS)
- Current Traffic Control Industry Authority
- Manual drivers licence
- Fit and hard working
- Ability to think on your feet
- Good communication skills
- Flexible to work days, nights and weekends
The benefits of becoming a Ute Driver include:
- Earn more
- Company vehicle to travel to site rather than your own vehicle
- Next step on the ladder to Team Leader, TMA Operator and Supervisor
If you think you fit the bill please forward an email and CV to [email protected]