Are you experiencing troubles enrolling in any of our courses online? Our website is currently under maintenance so our online booking system is unavailable at this time.
If you would like to enrol into one of our upcoming courses please email email@example.com and we will enrol you asap!
AATC Christmas/New Year close down period:
Last day: 17 December 2021
Return: 10 January 2022
*Please note: we will still take bookings within this close down period – please just email our team and our team will email a confirmation at our earliest convenience.
Any other queries please contact our main office number on 07 3881 3008 (option 3)
Christmas is fast approaching! Need to renew your tickets before the New Year or want to obtain a TMI ticket? Our November/December 2021 course dates are here!
Get in quick as these are our last course dates for 2021.
Please contact our friendly training department for more information:
P: 07 3881 3008 (option 3)
#training #trafficcontrol #trafficmanagement #qld
Wondering what courses Acquired offer?
We offer the full breadth of courses for the traffic management industry.
We are happy to do group bookings, and are able to come to you anywhere across the state*.
This past year alone we have trained in places such as Normanton, Thargomindah, Roma, Barcaldine, Childers, Cairns, Townsville & Mackay. And these were all on top of our regularly scheduled courses at Caloundra, Brendale, Upper Coomera and Ipswich.
See below for our full offerings.
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- Traffic Controller Skill Set (RIISS00044 Work Zone Traffic Control). Which includes:
- RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with Stop/Slow Bat
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the Workplace
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Traffic Management Implementation. Which includes:
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan (for full / new entrants and renewals)
- RIIRIS301D Apply risk management processes (for the renewal course only)
- RIIRTM201D Position, set-up and operate a variable message sign (note this is normally a combination course with the PTSS unit)
- RIIRTM202D Position, set-up and operate portable traffic signals (note this is normally a combination course with the VMS unit)
- RIIRTM301D Operate a truck or trailer mounted attenuator
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan
Please also note that where required, AATC is WHSQ and DTMR approved for Queensland delivery.
Contact us today on 3881 3008 (option 2) or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our courses.
*Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for further details.
We’re halfway through October already, where does the time go?
AATC are training almost all the way up to Christmas, so check out our course pages for upcoming dates that are nearest to you.
Traffic Control (TC) – New Entrants
Traffic Control (TC) – Renewal
Traffic Management Implementation (TMI) – New Entrants
Traffic Management Implementation (TMI) – Renewal
Don’t forget with the TMI course there is now a requirement for you to complete the Working in Proximity to Traffic Parts 1 and 2 (WPT).
More information on this can be found via our post here. Or via the TMR website here.
If you’d like to contact us with some questions about the courses or the WPT, please call us on 3881 3008 (option 2) or email us at email@example.com