All individuals and organisations who wish to engage AATC as their training provider are required to read the various Terms and Conditions as set out in this website, course information brochures, enrolments forms and the AATC Student Handbook. Please note: once an individual or organisation signs an enrolment form, make a course payment or otherwise engages AATC’s services, this forms a contract between the two parties. In line with this, at that point in time all the Terms and Conditions mentioned form the binding conditions of this contract for both parties.
AATC Privacy Notice:
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, AATC is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by AATC for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. AATC may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).
For more details view the AATC Student Handbook (link at top of page) or contact AATC.