AATM & AATC hope that you all had a great Christmas/New Years!
To ring in the new year, AATC are glad to announce we now have course dates available for the:
– TMA – Operate a Truck or Trailer mounted Attenuator,
– VMS – Position, Set-Up and Operate a Variable Message Sign &
– PTSS – Position, Set-up and Operate Portable Traffic Signals courses!
Please see below our upcoming course dates for the TMA, VMS & PTSS courses.
VMS & PTSS Combo course:
PTSS only course:
If you have any queries, or would like to enrol into any of these courses, please contact us on either 07 3881 3008 or email@example.com
Our training centre staff will be back in the office on 6th January 2020 after a well earned break ready for a busy year.
We have recently added to our scope of courses. We now offer the national unit of competency training for TMA, VMS and PTSS in 2020.
AATC are pleased to announce that we have also increased our capacity with a second dedicated training vehicle available to facilitate our TMI practical set-up requirements.
So don’t forget to book into our 2020 courses which can be found here.
The traffic management arm of Acquired runs 24/7 and will still be completely operational over the Christmas period.
Please note that our Training Centre (AATC) will not be contactable from C.O.B. Friday 20/12/2019 to Sunday 05/01/2020 inclusive. We will be back in the office from Monday 06/01/2020. You will still be able to email us any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, but we will not be able to respond to them until we are back.
With this in mind we’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has trained with us this year. We’d also like to wish everyone a safe time over this holiday period.
We look forward to seeing and working with you all in the new decade!
The AATC Team
Wondering what courses Acquired offer?
We offer the full breadth of courses for the traffic management industry.
We are happy to do group bookings, and are able to come to you anywhere across the state*.
This past year alone we have trained in places such as Normanton, Thargomindah, Roma, Barcaldine, Childers, Cairns, Townsville & Mackay. And these were all on top of our regularly scheduled courses at Caloundra, Brendale, Upper Coomera and Ipswich.
See below for our full offerings.
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- Traffic Controller Skill Set (RIISS00044 Work Zone Traffic Control). Which includes:
- RIIWHS205D Control Traffic with Stop/Slow Bat
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the Workplace
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Traffic Management Implementation. Which includes:
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan (for full / new entrants and renewals)
- RIIRIS301D Apply risk management processes (for the renewal course only)
- RIIRTM201D Position, set-up and operate a variable message sign (note this is normally a combination course with the PTSS unit)
- RIIRTM202D Position, set-up and operate portable traffic signals (note this is normally a combination course with the VMS unit)
- RIIRTM301D Operate a truck or trailer mounted attenuator
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan
Please also note that where required, AATC is WHSQ and DTMR approved for Queensland delivery.
Contact us today on 3881 3008 (option 2) or by email on email@example.com for more information on our courses.
*Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for further details.
AATC are happy to announce we will be offering our Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) course and our VMS & PTSS combo course in January.
Spaces are limited, so get in quick!
Please note, there are pre-requisites for both courses.
TMA Course: 15 January 2020 (15/01/20)
VMS & PTSS Course: 16 January 2020 (16/01/20)
To book into either of the courses, for the pre-requisites, or for more information, please contact us on the details below.
Phone: 3881 3008 (option 2)
AATC will be offering the Traffic Management Implementation (TMI) course in combination with the Working in Proximity to Traffic Parts 1 & 2 (WPT). The courses will be run over two days. The TMI course being completed on the first day, and the set-ups followed by the WPT courses on the second day.
AATC are able to supply learners with a device in order to complete the WPT 1 & 2 on the second day, so they can send us the certificates for them, prior to them leaving.
For upcoming courses, group bookings, or to register your interest, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
AATC have recently placed on scope the national units of competency for operating a truck mounted attenuator, operating portable traffic signal systems (PTSS) and operating a VMS sign.
The unit codes and full titles are below.
RIIRTM301D – Operate a truck or trailer mounted attenuator
RIIRTM202D – Position, set-up and operate portable traffic signals
RIIRTM201D – Position, set-up and operate a variable message sign
Course dates TBA.
If you are interested in completing any of the above courses please email us on email@example.com to register your interest.
We look forward to training you in these great new courses.